I received an e-mail from a friend of mine who is quite upset after choosing IT as his profession becasue of the list of promises in the e-mail (listed below). Well this is because he didn't made any of the below listed promises to himself and after reading this e-mail he was more upset. Therefore, if you are willing to be an IT guy, then make sure you have made 9 promises as listed below.
Personally, I will say these 9 promises or points are perfect to define an IT/Tech guy.
- I have already enjoyed my life in childhood.
- I love tension.
- I don't want to spend time with my family and friends.
- I love night outs.
- I love to work on Sundays and Holidays.
- I want to take revenge on myself (Perfect Reason)
- I don't want to marry before 30.
- I don't want to good salary.
- I want to learn until my death.