- 4 new single page application templates
- Deploying an Azure website from Source Control
- Collaborative route planner with SignalR, Knockout.JS and Google Maps
- Using Require.JS in an ASP.NET MVC application
- Getting started with Glimpse in ASP.NET MVC
- Five essential front-end tools that should be used with modern MVC projects
- JWERTY – Awesome handling of keyboard events
- Spritely.NET – Best parallax plugin for jQuery
- DropKick – A jquery plugin for beautiful dropdowns
- Tipsy – Facebook-style tooltip plugin for jQuery
- Farticus – When a build fails, it plays the fart sound
- Voice Commands – Control Visual Studio with your voice
- Color Theme Editor – Visual Studio 2012 Color Theme Editor
- Zen Coding in Visual Studio 2012
- Windows 8 App design templates - More than 70 app design templates
- MahApps – Make your WPF app look like Windows 8 app
- MUI – Build Win8 like apps using this library in WPF
- ModerUICharts – Modern UI (Metro) Charts for Windows 8, WPF, Silverlight
- Dapper – A simple object mapper in .NET – Micro ORM
- Mini-Profiler – A simple but effective min-profiler for .NET & Ruby
- ZenCoding - A new way of writing HTML and CSS
- CORS Test – Use this page to test CORS requests
- JSON2Csharp – Generate C# classes from JSON
- LINQtoWiki – Library for accessing MediaWiki wikis (including Wikipedia) (Source)
- ModernUIIcons - Set of awesome icons for WP8 and Win8
DZone’s Definitive Guide Helps You Make the Right Cloud Decision for Your Organization
Have you ever tried sifting through the hundreds of cloud solutions available in today’s market? There are so many categories of cloud providers that it’s hard to know if you’re researching the right one’s for your use case.
So how do you distinguish the contenders from the pretenders? Even if you have nailed down the type of cloud provider you need, you’re still facing a litany of choices.
The cost and time savings of choosing the right cloud provider can revolutionize your business and drive significant new profit, but the selection process is daunting.
DZone observed many developers and IT professionals struggling to find the right solution for their organization, so we decided to mount this unprecedented research project to create a definitive guide to cloud providers.
The result is DZone’s Definitive Guide to Cloud Providers: Link (bit.ly/13LUWkX)
• 100 Pages of Cloud Solution Analysis
• 9 Categories of PaaS and IaaS Analyzed and Compared
• 35+ of the Most Active Cloud Solutions and Their Feature Sets
• Research from 400+ IT Professionals on Cloud Preferences.
Get your FREE copy of this guide and make the best decision for your organization.